Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


I can barely believe this, but that's KoKo today! Look how big he's gotten! Isn't he cute?! =o) Still a puppy, but he's getting so big! I haven't seen him in 2 months, and he's NOT the same tiny puppy. I'd say he's bigger than Sadie now.

Halloween has come and gone here. I woke up and watched scary movies all morning/afternoon...cause hell I can't do it at night! HAH!

So I am torturing myself with making KoKo a stocking for x-mas. The story here is that I can't see my aunt and uncle using BJ's stocking and my mom is the one that brought this up to me and I found one called "Santa Paws" that is really cute looking finished, but is proving to be a pain in my ass right now. I am making head-way after learning how to attach the sequin pieces a different and easier way!

I am finally going to have a picture of this too, but Deborah got my butterfly to Somerset and got it around Deora's angel for me. =o) I am so happy that happened and something from me is now up there. I asked her to take a picture for me, because who knows when I will get there and by the time I do, it won't be out anymore most likely, and the families don't get the stuff back, it goes into storage. So Thank You Debby for doing that for me! I deeply appreciate it!

Marci you need to ANSWER your phone or turn it on, but I am not coming that way anymore this weekend. Hopefully you will see this and find out! HAH!

Anyways thats it for now, I am going to go work on the stocking and watch some TV.

Bye-Bye!

No comments: