Saturday, May 3, 2008

What a day!


Look at Miss Sadie ready to get out of the car after being in it all day. I was trying to snap a picture of her face and finally got one after like 5o tries! ;)

Ok for the past 3 years I have been glued to the TV on Friday nights watching Ghost Whisperer and I am so happy it will be back next year and that it came back this spring after the writer's strike ended. The episodes this year weren't all that directive as to where the show was going, but it never is in the middle of the season. So after Andrea died after the plane crash, two new characters have been on there since. One of them being a guy named Professor Payne (TRUST ME HE IS A PAIN) and last night his wife finally past over! It was hilarious though, he got into a "fight" with her and she dropped a baby grand piano on him and its like he finally shut up! ;) But Melinda and Jim are FINALLY going to start trying to have a baby! YAY! :) But next week's episode is what gets me, its about her dad who she thought all of this time to be dead and apparently he's not. The previews looked awesome for this episode and it looks like after this one there is only one left for the season, but it looks like the finale is going to be great one!

So today my parents, dog and I headed to Pineville (Charlotte) to meet my aunt and grandma for lunch and did some shopping. This was planned the day after my birthday, but after everything that went on that week and my aunt and uncle deciding to put BJ to sleep, we just had to find another weekend to try for it. So we had lunch at Captain D's and it tasted really good. We don't have a fish place here and it was something you inhale when you really want something different. And then we went to the mall and my mother finally replaced my gold chain that she broke months and months ago. I got Marci's build a bear (one that needs clothes) an outfit for her birthday, got Colin something for his birthday, got birthday cards, got the panda webkinz (this Hallmark had a HUGE selection) a like neat manicure kit for me. But it was seeing Wii's after 3 different stores that made me wish that these 30 days were up! Wal-mart has bundles, which we learned about today, and its like we have the time they get them in and such. ;) HAH! Can't wait for the 29th to be here!

Ugh still no confirmation about when my Ohio trip will be. My brother still hasn't come up with the damn dates for that and I don't want to go when its dead hot up there.

Well anyways, thats my post for the day. Have a good Sunday!

No comments: