Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I need to live in a bubble!


Don't even bother to ask how this happened! Well the second thing, don't ask about it.

Some one needs to tell our town paper the correct pool hours for one thing. They are open until 9:00 during the week right now and not 7:00! Ok whatever there, so I stayed until like 8:30 or so.

First off I have all my tricks back minus the dreadful back flip! I hate that thing with so much passion! I either have the stupid thing or I completely mess it up and fall flat on my back or whatever hits first. Everyone is like u can do a back dive you can do a flip and its like not-uh! Not always true! You hit that water wrong, it hurts like a crazy yeah!

So one of the lifeguard's b/f's can do a flip with more than a 1/2 twist and its like how the heck do you do that? So I tried it and holy cow I can do more than 1/2 twist, but I landed on my leg and smacked it so hard, oh my GOD it hurt. Its like smacking your arm on water and then some...ya know what I mean?

Here's why I need a bubble...I managed to hit my head on the diving board tonight. Yeah, what else is new, I was going to go this summer w/o something happening, yeah right! That has gone out the window already. Talk about a pain in the head. Nice bump, scrape to go with everything else. I am not going into full detail about it, hah! Lets just say, I am not doing that again! ;)

Anyways I am off here. Night!

No comments: