Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Summer is fast approaching! :o)

Twice now, since BJ passed away, we have found poop in our driveway! Its a joke we have going on saying that he's been here because we have found it twice, and his trip here last summer he pooped on the driveway. We had joked that if poop wound up on the driveway, we would know he was here. Well that poop has appeared twice now!


Well Happy Birthday to Marci, Julie and Colin whose birthday is coming up on the 18th. :) I know Marci's present is being enjoyed at the moment. ;) HAH! Colin is turning the big 2 and I can't believe he's going to be 2 already. Where has the time gone?!


Summer is trust around the corner. The pool opens next weekend, which will be nice to have there when I want to go swim after work. hehe Trust me that will be probably everyday for a few hours. ;) Great exercise, can't complain. I am counting down the days (in a way) until I go to Ohio for a week or possibly 2. My great-aunt is all excited about it and I promised her I would stay at her house. I am just looking forward to going to Kings Island and possibly Cedar Point while I am there. I really don't care which one it is, because I haven't been to either in forever! Plus hanging out with friends and family up there will be fun times too. :)


There has been so much drama lately. My grandma (mom's mom) has been hospitalized since Friday after passing out after getting home from a doctor's appointment. Now they are talking about putting a pace maker in, and she was all excited about getting out of there today at some point. They ran a scan to see if she had a seizure, and she was like I didn't have a seizure. Our family has a history of them (2 others plus me) and you can have a silent seizure where you don't shake all over and such. :shakes head: I don't get doctor's today.


Anyone watching Dancing with the Stars?! OH MY! GO KRISTI! :o) hehehe I tell you what, we are going to have our 2nd woman winning this season. My parents are like you can tell its down to the voting because of Marissa still being in there. I would NOT mind if it comes down between her and Kristi at the end, hoping a girl will win it. I have said from the start that Kristi would go all of the way, because ballroom dancing is like dancing on ice skates. But I say its going to be down to Kristi and Jason, but Christian could be in there too. Find out more about next week tonight. :o)


This week is finale week for I think the 2 shows I still am watching. I can't wait to see what happens with Ghost Whisperer this week after Melinda's dad (or the guy claiming that) killed himself. Which was shocking. I think Gabriel has something to do with that whole story. Gabriel the evil side of good, HAH! I think possibly something is going to happen to Melinda again, but we shall see.


Anyways, there's my post. Have a good week!

No comments: