Sunday, November 9, 2008

Trip to Gastonia Yesterday...


Look at that little cutie! He's learning to open presents like his cousin and brother, but is more interested in the bows and ribbon and chewing up the paper than what's in there. =o)

So my mom and I got up and headed to Gastonia to have lunch with my grandma and aunt. We haven't been over there in ages and plus we wanted to see everyone since Debbie's back surgery and such. :)


So we got there before noon and stopped at my aunt's house and the ever so wound up KoKo was excited to see us. He's gotten so big and he's so cute! I went to take him out so he could go to the bathroom and the little snot laid on the deck and whined because my aunt didn't come with us. LOL So after we got him pottied and such we went to my grandparents and my uncle and lil cousin were there. My grandpa was throwing a fit over us getting into the cookies, and I didn't even have ONE, but Cameron had about a dozen if you ask me. I dunno! He even took a handful out the door with him! :smacks head:


So we went out for Chinese, which was great because the place we have nearby here isn't all that great and it tasted great! =o) So after that we drugged my aunt and grandma to Target to get them out and walking. I swear my grandma is getting slower and slower with walking. Its terrible! :o( So again Target is enjoyment because we don't have that here and it was nice. =o)


So after that, my mom dropped my aunt and I off back at her house and I spent time there doing so vacuuming and such. Except I did most of it not knowing the stupid handle adjusted to different heights!!!!!!! UGH! I swear I am going get my aunt a foam finger for x-mas! I wanted to smack her for pointing out every little piece of this and that I missed! So KoKo wouldn't put on a show for me, the little snot! LOL He did show me how much he "loves" the blow-dryer, that was hilarious! I caught it all on video too! hahaha!

So after that my mom and I went to Pineville and went to the shopping center there and Sam's Club. I got some of my shopping done while I was there. =o)


I need to stick with getting ahold of some one in ONE WAY. Because I forgot I texted Debby about "Plain of Life" and I found out the answer to my question anyways, but she called me yesterday to answer it for me! LOL I was like you answered it for me already! LOL :smacks head: Ugh to bugging that poor lady way too much! =o)


So thats it! I am off here to actually get myself dressed and such! =o)

No comments: