Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hello Everyone!


That's a gingerbread house at the Pinehurst Hotel! Is that not awesome?!

Ok so after 2 nights of hell at home and wanting to run off with the milkman and feeling like shit and such....

So Kate and I had to postpone going to Colors and Clay a day because she had to work on her paper, but that's ok. She took me to the grocery store to get me out of the house yesterday and I am so thankful for that! (trust me)

So today Kate, her mom and dad and I went out to lunch and went to the Festival of Trees in Pinehurst all together. This Festival of Trees is at the Pinehurst Hotel and it was awesome to see. They raffle off stuff and the prices start at any point or you can buy the stuff now. They had alot of different stuff in there. But I put my name in for the small stuff and so I will find out Sunday if I won anything or not! :D

Anyways, we picked up our pottery we made last week and Gaia's G turned out awesome! That will be posted in my next post....but thats it. I had a fun day! :D

No comments: