Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Some of the painted pottery!


OK there's KoKo's ornament that I made him on my first visit there and then Sadie's little pink bone that I made for our Christmas tree! :o)

So Kate and I went for another outting today. =o) I love her to death for doing this. We went to Burger King for lunch and then went to pick up our pottery, but we painted more pottery! Its addicting! So she made her letter and a candle holder and I made a G for Gaia for Christmas. I also painted a little butterfly and then painted a ladybug on it and the lady is going to finish it for me. My butterfly I made last week, got bumped up a bit or something and so she was going to see if painting it and putting it back in would help it. So next week we shall see both creations and Kate's too. I was going to make a C for me, but she's still out of them and so I made it for Gaia. =o)

So while we were in there, Kate was finishing up and I called Debby to see if she was happy that Obama won last night. Of course who wouldn't be! :o) So Kate and I were planning to go to Michael's and I wasn't sure if we were going to get ice cream and I was like in my mind I wanted to see if Debby wanted to meet us there for some and it worked out, we met her there and Kate got to meet her. =o) Afterwards Kate was like she's a really nice lady and I was like yes she is.


So after Michael's we went back to Kate's house and ate dinner there. Yum for mac and cheese and chicken! :o) I got to meet her aunt too, and it was great! =o)


So thats it for now. Next Wednesday it will be back out to get the newest set of pottery! HAH!

No comments: