Saturday, November 22, 2008

Lets go Buckeyes!


That is another picture from the Festival of Trees. Its a little dog getting into presents that are under the tree. Makes me think of what KoKo may be like come Christmas time!

Today is the big game against Michigan and if the Buckeyes win, we still have a chance to the Rose Bowl, but thats a wait and see. Our coach has lost 1 time to Michigan since coming on board, and Michigan has a 3 and 8 record this season! LOL I think Ohio State's in 8 and 2. YAHOO FOR THAT! Lets Make it 9 and 2 and not 8 and 3! ;)

It has gotten cold here quickly! I mean quickly! We had snow flakes in the air yesterday and had them a few days ago when we had a cold snap. I already miss the 70's and some 80's from the last month or so. :( I am a wintry person too, but I hate the cold that comes on suddenly here.

Well Marci you asked if I had updated my blog and now I have! OHIO STATE JUST SCORED A TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!! YEAH BABY! 7-0 Ohio State first quarter, gee I hope my next post says we are going to the Rose Bowl. ;)

1 comment:

Marci said...

Yay for an updated blog :)