Thursday, November 13, 2008

"Plain of Life" and Gaia's G


There's Gaia's G! Isn't it cute?!

Anyways....Greg sent me the words to "Plain of Life" and remember this was written by Deora when she was in 7th grade and her own words, I am glad I have the words. The very ending is a quote that was found after Deora died and she said that when I think I read when she was 11. So here you go!

Taken just as the sun rises, broken in pieces - all black and burned

I can't see the way anymore

My eyes burn with tears, they bleed inside

And fade as quickly as the light

Dying is the only truth I understand

So many are born to an unknown, andSo many die, to what they believe in

My life is taken, and I am lost, as a man a on a clear day

Standing in the vain, on a plain of a different life

I am lifted to a crash site

Everyone is crying, but I stare at the body and laugh

In an effortless way

The gun is gone, and know this way of solice

On a plain of life. If I could just live for the moment and make every moment count

Maybe the future would work out.

Maybe that moment would be a doorway to my future.

"People ask who, what, when, where, how and why. I ask peace."

No comments: