Sunday, June 8, 2008

What a weekend!


Well my grandparents (mom's parents) have gotten to see all of their grandchildren graduate from high school as of yesterday! My youngest cousin, Cameron, graduated from high school yesterday. All though he's a big pain in the butt, I am very proud of him. :)

So a few days ago, my mom had mentioned that she may go over for the party and it all came to head after my dad mailed his card and didn't get a stamp for it. HAH! So I was like, I'll go with you. My dad was taking my grandma back to Ohio yesterday. So we got in the car and headed over. Lets just say our whole family was shocked that we came and we were the unexpected guests. So it was fun. :)


After the party, we took my grandparents home and then went over to my aunt and uncle's to get a picture of the tree that they planted in memory of BJ. We found this little plaque for them to put out in front of it and has a picture of BJ from Christmas sitting under the Christmas tree. So as you can see from the picture that's the tree and you can see the plaque. It says "Our Beloved Pet" and some of his ashes are buried under there also. So she still had Sadie's piece of the birthday cake and then gave me some ashes to burry in our back yard. I got some flowers and planted them outside my bedroom window where he slept when he was here last summer and buried the ashes in there too. Yes it is crazy, but you know that dog meant so much to me, and their next dog will be just as special also.

UGH! The heat is hanging on here. It's NUTS! Its been at or above 100 forever it seems. :( I am ready for some rain to cool it off and such. HAH! We need a good down pour some time this week.

Well I leave for Ohio a week from Wednesday and will be gone 11 full days! I know you are going to miss me, right?! :o)

Well I am off here....have a good week!

No comments: