Wednesday, June 4, 2008

OMG! ITS FRICKEN HOT OUTSIDE!


Holy moly!


Its like at the century mark here already and its what? June 4th or 5th or something? GEESH! Its not even officially summer yet! Geez, what does that mean for the rest of the summer? I guess we live in Arizona or in the desert or something...hah!

So this month's trip is set in stone for Ohio. I am leaving the 18th and flying back on the 29th. I HATE FLYING....but it beats sitting in a car for 8 hours! HAH! I was looking at the website for prices for a day pass to the old local pool I grew up going to and my friend and I have been talking about spending a day down there like old times. Well for me to go its $12! I would have to spend the day there to get that money's worth out of it! SHEESH! It may be cheaper for us to go to the water park by the zoo or something. LOL But this pool has changed so much since the last time I went. It has 2 olympic size pools and like a bunch of other stuff. :o) But yeah, we are talking about going to the water park by the zoo too. It use to be a Six Flags park, but now its owned by the zoo, which is cool with me. So then my aunt and I are trying to figure out a date for our trip to Carowinds here in NC, but I swear the last time we went I got really sick and it was no fun! So thats a work in progress there. July 16 or 17th are the dates we have come up with, but I don't want to go if its going to be 900 degrees and getting sick!

Anyways, I am off here. I am tired and hot. HAH! TTYL!

No comments: