Sunday, June 15, 2008

Explaining This...

Ok, one of my friends asked me what all is going on this summer....so here's the lay-out of it all...


June 18-29th: Ohio Trip


I am going to Ohio for the like first time in 7 or 8 years during the summer. There are some of the best amusement parks in the world up there and my brother, niece, my brother's g/f and my best friend and I are all going to various places. I am hanging out with my family and friends and doing all of the fun stuff too. We're going to the water park by the Columbus Zoo, Kings Island, Cedar Point (not ruled out), Swimming....you name it! :)


July 12-19th: Charlotte Trip


Ok yes I live in North Carolina, and so why am I going to Charlotte?! My aunt and I use to go to Carowinds every summer and the thought came back to mind recently after they put their dog to sleep. I love going to Carowinds and we haven't done this in probably 5 or 6 years and its a special thing we have done since I was a kid.


July 28th-Aug 3rd: Gaia's Visit


My adorable 6 year old niece is making her yearly trip down here for a visit. Basically we will be at the pool! HAH! She loves going to swim and loves going to our neighborhood pool. :o) hehehe


Aug 14th-19th: Myrtle Beach Trip


Pretty self explanatory about that! We are going to the beach! Something that is starting to become an annual event in our family like it use to be. :o) Who knows what all we are doing there, but yeah fun times ahead!


Ok there ya go! :) I leave on Wednesday for Ohio and won't be back until the 29th.

No comments: