Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Kings Island Trip :o)

Here's the trip report!


My alarm woke me up at 7:00am , I set it and then I guess turned it on. OOPS! I had to make sure my friend was awake by 7:45 and she was. She was on 3 3/4 hours of sleep though. So the 2 hour car ride went pretty fast. I had my video ipod with me and so Gaia watched that most of the way there.


We got there at about 11:00 and parked at the Water Park. They have all day lockers for $13.00 and so we crammed all of our stuff in there and took off for the rides. :o) With having a 6 year old with you, you have to find stuff she can go on and so we began in the kiddy park and rode the Rugrat ride, which is a suspended coaster. She loved it, but I was worried she was going to fall out because she's so tiny! hehehe


Here's what all I went on...


The Beast - The shortest wait of the day! LOL Its the longest wooden coaster in the world, and you go out into like the woods and its just awesome. Its always one you have to go on when you go to Kings Island.


Vortex - My friend and I went on this together when we were younger for our first times and its been tradition for us to do this. There was a rumor going around the ride is sinking and that they are going to tear it down. But its a looping coaster that turns you upside down like 6 times.


Face-Off - Its a ride that you are literally facing off to people its like this ride called Wicked Twister at Cedar Point. Its a long ass wait to get on it, but worth it. :)


Flight of Fear - Ok way back when this ride first opened, it was the jerkiest ride ever evented and people would get off it and not be able to move. I was hesitant about getting on it again, but now they have changed it to where a heavy lap bar holds you in. Its much much much smoother now. Its an indoor coaster that turns you upsdie a few times.

Drop Zone - This ride is just like the Superman ride that cut off that girls feet....but its fun to go on. My friend took some wacky pictures of my bro and I on it.

Delirium - This ride I dunno how to describe it. You swing back and forth and turn in a circle and you go all the way up and you about go over, but you don't. I didn't want to go on it, but glad I did. :)

Son of Beast - NEVER EVER AGAIN! This is still as jerky as it ever was. Without the stupid loop even, I think its worse! UGH!

Those were the big ones that we went on. We did the water park too, and ugh to that tearing up my feet! The first stupid slide I went down the stupid thing you went down on came up and wacked me in the face and I bit my lip! UGH! OUCH! There was another slide that you drop down into in a like funnel and I didn't want to do it, but my friend begged me to go on it. (not the one I was with) So we wound up going on it with 2 other people we met standing in line and one happen to go to the same high school we went to. But with 4 of us, the lifeguard had a tough time pushing us down to where we could start going on our own and put my friend and the other kid in the waterfall and they were freeeeeeeeeezing to death already! HAH! So we got to the bottom and I couldn't get out of the raft. I did what the lifeguard told me to, but it didn't work and I about fell over into the wall! LOL

Anyways there's the report from there. :)

No comments: