Friday, June 20, 2008

Here in Ohio!


Isn't she a cutie? That's my niece Gracie!


Well I got to Ohio on Wednesday at about 12:30pm. My dad has a crazy notion that you need to leave so darn early in the morning whenever you travel. We left before 4:00am! I was up at 3:00 and was ready before 3:30 and had my bed made and such. I slept on and off in the car and it seemed like that everytime I would fall asleep, my dad would want me to get him something to eat when he stopped! It got old pretty darn fast.


So when I got here I was dropped off at Chuck-E - Cheeses and saw my aunt (who I am staying with), my grandma and cousins. My one cousin adopted a little girl not long ago and it was my first time meeting her and she's really sweet. So Wednesday was so long and drawn out and tiring! I was proud of myself staying up until 10:30 that night and then sleeping like a baby. HAH!


Thursday didn't do too much. I shopped at Target for like an hour and that I enjoyed alot. :) I love going shopping there. That was pretty much it other than my aunt and I ate at Minelli's pizza that night and that was sooooooo good. :)

Friday we got up and met my other aunt and my cousins at Waffle House for breakfast and then went to the mall. I had to pick my friend up something for her birthday and wound up getting something for her new place that her and her roommate could both use. I found some clothes too, and that was about it. I was suppose to get together with Annie after about noon, but she didn't go to bed until really late the night before and so I didn't hear from her until almost 4:00. It didn't matter, we still kept our original plan of going to the pool.

So Annie and I went uo to our old pool that we went to as kids. This pool has changed so much since the last time I went there. It has its like own mini water park in there. They have an Olympic size swimming pool that has a slide and 2 diving boards. Now they have added on and its got 2 huge water slides, a lazy river and a kiddie pool area with slides and such. So we like hung out on the slides and the lazy river. The slides, one is a body slide and one you go down on a inner tube. There's two funny stories here.

I have always stepped into the inner tube hole and then sat back, well yesterday I did that and about went down the slide head first and without the tube! The lifeguard grabbed both of us, it was funny. She then was like, go in front and then sit back. LOL That worked! But the first time Annie and I went down in a double together, I sat in front and all those tubes have the handles to hang on to and she had it tuned backwards and I didn't have anything to hold onto. So the lifeguard pushed us off and I was like OMG I am going die! LOL It went so fast and then around the final corner I got thrown off the inner tube and fell into the water and some on the slide. I think we were the first to be tipped she was like are you guys ok? LOL I made for a funny moment and everytime we went down in a double after that we flipped off! LOL The other funny thing was my charm getting caught in Annie's bathing suit and it was like LIFEGUARD! HELP! LOL I didn't want to go down and be attached like that cause it would've been a bad outcome! HAH!

Well thats it for now. We go to Kings Island on Tuesday! WooHoo! :)

No comments: