Sunday, September 21, 2008

Go Marci Go!

Hahaha I thought that get her attention, but congrats Marci on your race this weekend! :)


After all of the excitement on Friday, I was still telling people about meeting Deborah and I got to thinking this weekend about what more I could do to help with getting the Flight 93 memorial complete. I have some ideas in my head of what I am going to do on my own, but I want to do more than that. You know what I mean?


So yesterday my mom and I hung-out as she is left for San Fransico today. We went shopping and the mother she is goes, you need to get a thank-you card for Deborah and I am like ok mom. I let her think that was her idea, hah! I knew what I was going to do, its why I wanted to go to Hallmark! HAH! I got the webkinz fish, and its soooooo cute. I love it. :) So I went to Michael's after to see if they had the make your own x-mas cards kits in stock yet and they didn't, but its still early. I bought some at the end of last year and wish I bought more than one set. So we went to Wal-mart after that and headed home.


Meanwhile, the whole day I was thinking about the poor stray dog Deborah had in her yard and i was tempted to call yesterday, but didn't. So today, I checked to see if she e-mailed me an update and didn't. My friend was like just call and find out and its like no, but I then said if I heard about a dog 3 times today, I would. Well guess what? I heard about 3 dogs and I finally called! LOL The dog is back home, which is what I wanted to hear. I was worried I would hear she had to get her to the pound or humane society, and heard the better news about the doggie. At least if the dog shows up again, she knows who she belongs to. :)


So tonight my dad and I ran to the store to get pop (soda) and of course he ran into the guy that built our house. (TYPICAL) And such a typical man, he stood out in the parking lot and ran his mouth for 15 minutes. HAH! So I was standing the store and all I had was my cell on me and called to see if Marci was home and she kept me entertained while I was in the store. HAH But speaking of running into people, I saw one of our lifeguards from the pool tonight, which was a shock. hehehe But poor Marci heard me saying hi and how are you and didn't know who I was talking to! HAH! Sorry Marci!


So that was my boring weekend. HAH! I am going to get off here....ttyl!

Happy Birthday Natalie and Caroline!

1 comment:

Marci said...

You did confuse me today... at least I kept you entertained :)