Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I'm Home! :)


Here is one of the many pictures I took while I was in Ohio. Well Annie took this one seeing I was on the ride! HAH! This is at Kings Island in Cincinnati on Drop Zone. :)

I got home on Sunday, but it has taken me all of this time to write this blog entry. Well Friday and Saturday we went down to Comfest, which was something I had never been to before and it was fun. It was a bunch of bands that were playing and stuff like that. Saturday I went to dinner with Annie and her friend Eric, and we had planned to do this one final time and we went and had Chinese and it was good. :) I got teary eyed saying goodbye to her, because we spent so much time together and it was hard to say it.

Sunday morning I had to be at the airport by 7:00 to get check in and such. My flight from Columbus left at 8:50! EEKS! Well first I went to the wrong gate area, heck I haven't flown out of Columbus in forever, I didn't know! LOL So I got through security easily. I grabbed myself a water and something to snack on. The flight to Baltimore was really quick! Which was weird! It was only 40 minutes long. I must have fell asleep because the next thing I heard was turn all electronic stuff off and I was never asked if I wanted something to drink. HAH! OOPS!

Arrived in Baltimore and I had never been to this airport. Come to find out my next flight was 2 gates down meaning like in a different part. So I found where I was going and got something for breakfast and then got another bottle of water and such. So I headed to my gate and waited it out. It was less than an hour by that time till we boarded. Well when I was boarding, I all of the sudden heard my name and looked over and saw a girl named Nikki who lives here! My jaw hit the ground! So the flight to Raleigh was nice, cause I knew some one on the plane! hehehe

So when I literally got back to Seven Lakes, Alyssa texted me and asked if I was going to the pool. I was like I dunno, I just walked in the door! So I texted her back about 30 minutes later and said I would meet her down there. So that just wore me down even more and I slept for like 12-13 hours that night! hehehe

So there ya go! :)

No comments: