Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A new addition is coming!




That is the newest addition to the family coming in 4 weeks!

No not to here, but to my aunt and uncle that lost BJ in March. They are getting this little guy sometime next month when he will be about 8 weeks old. He's a chocolate cocker, but he's so cute!!!!!!!

The name they have picked out, I hope they change. It went from being Darcy Calvin after my grandpa and my uncle's dad. But that changed after my grandpa told my aunt no to that, and so now its Calvin "KoKo." Koko does that not sound like a girl's name! I said Calvin Hershey and my mom said Calvin Snickers, two names we had picked out for our chocolate lab. But whatever, I will be calling this dog KC instead of that if you honestly ask me!


Thats the big news! :)

No comments: