Thursday, July 24, 2008

Let the week of fun begin! ;)


Ok there are the 3 remaining tomatos on my plant that have popped up. There is one that just came up, but these 3 plus the 2 that have been picked, which is 5 more than I thought I was going to get! hahaha

Yesterday was ultra weird. We had storms like early on in the afternoon, I got home from work before it began. I got home and was like this is going to be a crappy day full of these. Well it stopped before 4:00 and then I wondered if the pool was going to be open, and it was and there were people down there too. HAH! Don't ask me what time I went, because I can't remember now. :)

So Gaia's week here is fast approaching! :o) She could be here as early as Friday and as late as Sunday. I am thankful at the moment my mom is taking next week off so there is some one extra to help around and keep her entertain. I am off next week and then off one more week in August when we go to the beach. Well this coming week will be spent mostly swimming down at the pool/lake whatever she wants to do. Most likely it will be the pool. HAH! :o) I think we have a trip to Pineville planned to meat my aunt and grandma (???) at the mall there for lunch and maybe to shop. I haven't got a clue at the moment! But I tell you what, Gaia is going to have a choice after we come home to eat dinner, she will either be going back to swim till 9 or watch a movie and no more swimming. I can't do both of these! I will go mad! I am not having a repeat of her spring break, I can tell you that much! hahaha

Well I am off here. I just got home and have some stuff to do around here. Looks like its going to be a nice afternoon! hehehe :)

No comments: