Saturday, April 17, 2010

Yahoo!!!!!!!!!

< the front of Natalie Daradich's letter. Isn't that cute?!


So FINALLY my aunt was like ok order the tickets for Wicked. :) So I called the place twice, because I didn't like the tickets they had online. So I called and while I was on hold, Defying Gravity was playing in the background! I was like, gee how did the computer know I was calling about Wicked?! ;)


So the lady I first talked to was really nice and found seats better than I found online! :) So I then turned around and called them back and took those seats! They are in the Mezzo section row AA (first row) Seats 12 & 13, to the right of the center section. :) YAY FOR NOT HAVING HUGE HEADS IN FRONT OF US!


So Charlotte's date is May 20th at 2:00 (ugh or 2:30...can't remember). Its the first matinee of the stop! Thinking back to it all, I wanted to go see this for some odd reason. Just to be at one of the first shows. :) Not the first show, but one of them. ;)


So yes I am seeing Wicked 16 days apart, but its worth it! Love the show, love this touring company! They are just awesome! =D

No comments: