Monday, April 5, 2010

Charlotte, Easter, Gaia, Tooth Fairy.....OH MY!

< Gaia on night #1. Notice anything strange?


This weekend was a good one. My mom and I travelled to Charlotte for the holiday. We left here to get over to eat lunch at the Chinese place in Gastonia. =D (best place ever) I made the HUGE mistake and went walking out in the pollen and wound up with the worst headache alive. =( I was miserable on Saturday night and was asleep before 9:30.


Easter Sunday was spent at my grandparents house. =) Oh Saturday I finally got to see my step-cousin's daughter Rylan. She is so cute! She was as shy as can be, but loved running away from Sadie. ;) hahaha So Sunday we had dinner and such. My aunt's chocolate cake was amazingly good. The whole meal was wonderful! =D It was great to see my uncle's mom (Grandma Lay) also. =)


So Sunday I woke to a text from my mom saying my dad was coming home with Gaia. I was like are you kidding me?! She was coming today, not yesterday! Ugh!!!!!! =) So of course they beat us home, and my mom and I even got lost using the GPS, how is that possible?! We figured out a way to do it! ;)


So last night we had to make a run to Wal-Mart because her dad forgot to pack somethings. ;) hahaha Gaia got the Alvin & the Chipmunks sequal last night. I thought it was funny about her wanting to get a doll! I was like you will never play with this thing! LOL She has enjoyed her zhu-zhu hamster.


So she was working on her homework, she has to write in a journal everyday for school. And all the sudden she came down and shows me she lost a tooth! It was loose when she got here, but man she really worked at it. That's the picture up there. She's missing 3 teeth on top at the moment. She has one tooth up there in the front! LOL She sounds so funny when she talks and she looks like a jack o lantern too! HAH! ;) I haven't heard if the fairy visited last night.....


Well thats it. I am sadden I won't get to see Marcie Dodd in a couple of weeks in Wicked, but I am excited to see Vicki Noon. I have heard nothing but great things about her. =D

No comments: