Saturday, February 27, 2010

Yahoo!



Will get to the picture explanation. :)


First off my thoughts and prayers are with those affected by the Chile Earthquake/Tsunami that took place today. Its devastating to hear another massive earthquake has hit killing 100's of people so far. =(


Ok, well at the moment I am hopefully seeing Marcie Dodd as Elphaba in Wicked when they come to NC. It was confirmed her contract was extended, but no one knows how long! From what I was told yesterday, it was going to be announced and all that was that Natalie Daradich and Chris Peluso were taking over Glinda and Fiyerio. We shall see. Congrats to Carrie Manolokas for getting standby in San Franscico. She sadly is leaving the 2nd tour after Dayton. =o(


So onto the picture, those are 2 of the many Wizard of Oz ornaments I have. LOL I sent those off to Carrie for her to remember her days on the road. I was going to send my Playbill, but that got feet and walked off on me! :smacks head: So I am anxious to hear back, if I do. ;) Carrie has been so nice to me over the past 3 months since my 1st e-mail and then helping out with the Haiti donation issue. =D I wish her all the best. Hopefully I will get to see her onstage as Elphaba one day soon! =D


So thats it. Off here! Later!

No comments: