Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ok Who Will Win It Tonight???!!!



Who do you think will win the medals in the ladies competition???!!! I say the Korean girl will win it (forget the name) but I am hoping for Rachael Flatt to move up and Joannie too to win a medal. =D This is the event that everyone looks forward to, and I can't wait to see who wins it. =)


I remember the 1994 Olympics, the first time I really watched them that I can remember. Nancy Kerrigan and Oksana Baiul. Well duh I remember Tanya Harding, but I just remember all 4 events in figure skating, everyone skates and everything. Now I barely watch it. Just watch who I want to. Oy!


So they said we could have 1-2 inches of snow yesterday, AGAIN we had ZIP! Geesh! What a shocker!


Anyone else ready for spring??? :) March is around the corner and my birthday is at the end of March. =D Of course my present isn't until May when I see Wicked in Durham, but my actual birthday is in March. My friend Kate asked me what I wanted to do for it and I was like we are doing something for it when we go to Durham! LOL Its like my birthday will be celebrated 38 days late, thats it. Well worth the wait. ;) I do have my g/c from Christmas to get a massage, so that I will probably will do next month or in April.


At least the sun is PARTLY out today. Its cold, but at least the sun is shining!

No comments: