Saturday, February 13, 2010

The other headach lately....

I just want to rant about this a little bit and hope this isn't seen really by anyone involved. LOL


Back a couple weeks ago I posted about the Wicked 2nd National tour doing an auction for raising $$ for Haiti, well I didn't take part in the donation, BUT wanted to donate separately.


2 weeks now I have apparently been sending an e-mail that never reached Erin. OY! UGH! I was upset 2 weeks ago about the trip to Greenville being cancelled and I happened to e-mail some one else on the tour and had asked about sending a check rather than doing it through paypal. Well that WORKED, BUT still Erin didn't get the e-mails. (I think I have sent 10 e-mails about this one thing)


So yesterday I went back, because I was just about to say FORGET it, and e-mailed this other person again saying I had sent 2 e-mails this week to her and heard nothing back. So I got a direct message on Twitter from Erin and I went to send her a message back and of course it didn't go through, that would be too easy! :smacks head:


So finally I just put it on her twitter page the e-mail address and was like sorry for all of this confusion and such, but I am probably the one you are waiting for and sorry it took 2 weeks!


At the moment I will be THRILLED to get that invoice from Erin so I can stop wondering about my e-mails going through.


Gosh, who knew e-mails could just disappear or never make it.

No comments: