Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Its Ash Wednesday Already???!!!

< I love this time of the year because THOSE are out in the stores! YUM!!!!!!!!!!


I am HAPPY to say I have read the Twilight series! I finished (finally) Breaking Dawn! =D I enjoyed the series and glad I picked the books up. Now to find something else to read....


So the "headache" of 2 weeks ago is over and I am so sorry to Erin and Carrie for all the 50 billion e-mails and such to fix this whole thing. I am happy its sorted out and you have my donation now. Thanks Wicked 2nd National tour for doing you auction and Erin for continuing to take donations. =D And Carrie also for playing messenger since my e-mails went "missing" between here and Erin's mailbox. :D


So Ash Wednesday is tomorrow and for those who don't know what that is, its the start of Lent and basically 40 days until Easter sunday. So basically no meat Friday's starts tomorrow. Which back in the day we went to eat fish, but we don't have a fish place around here to go to. This also means my favorite Easter candies are out in the store and its hard not to buy them! hahaha Oy! I have no clue what I am giving up for Lent either......


So that's IT for now. Congrats to Shen and Zhao for winning the GOLD last night! =D For ONCE a Russian team wasn't on top or on the podium. ;) NOT that I am saying I don't like to watch the Russian teams, BUT my mind flips back to Salt Lake City 8 years ago and how that who CONTROVERSY took place and how the WRONG team was initially awarded gold.


That's it! TTYL!

No comments: