Sunday, October 4, 2009

Thank God He Stood Up!

I began watching a show called "Surviving Twins & Sextuplets" where a couple has a set of twins and sextuplets. These kids were 8 of the cutest I had ever seen and was thrilled when the 6 turned 3 they were doing a show on TLC.


Well over the past 2 years, this show has gone koo-koo. The regular people you saw were now gone and reading online about how Kate Gosselin did this and that, and I blew it off as probably not being true. I had (have) enjoyed wathing these kids grow up


It started getting out of control if you ask me after the the accusations came out that Jon was cheating. I was sitting there like, how could that be? When they went to Hawaii to renew their vowels, was this just a hoax to get a family vacation?


As the new season came on , they did announce they were splitting. After reading about all of that, you started to see the true victims of it and also how crazy Kate has become. I didn't want to sit here and think that she would be this selfish for a moment, but that was coming out as something different.


To fast-forward a bit, I found out on TLC site that Kate's birthday was the same as mine and also my ex sis in law's has the same birthday. Well I was talking to my mom and I was like "What's the one thing Stephanie and Kate have in common?" My mom goes you all have the same birthday! I was like do NOT put me on the same page as those 2! I maybe an Aries, but nothing at all like them. I never thought there could be another one of my brother's ex, but guess what, there is!


So not too shocking to read in the paper yesterday that Jon has got a court order to have filming stopped. I can sit here and say I am glad he did this, because I am SICK of this show revolving around Kate and nothing but Kate! This show was suppose to be about the couple raising 2 sets of twins and to me its more about her. I heard the twins are in therapy, well no shock there. The sextuplets are already becoming norodic like their mom. Its like they need to sit down and FIX their kids and WORRY about THEIR KIDS and let the show go unless they can agree to the same terms. I think TLC taking Jon off the show will end it. I am NOT watching it come November...unless Jon and Kate can agree on what to do about it.


Thats my vent for the week!

No comments: