Friday, October 2, 2009

I spent the day with 2 of the cutest kids alive!




This is Apple the horse with Colin and Brennan, my "nephew's" whose mom I'm friends with. Yes Colin is holding a pink purse, which belongs to Sadie.


On a spontaneous moment, I asked my friend Amanda to come over for a visit and of course bring her two beautiful boys with her. She got in the car and came. :) I was so thrilled.


Colin (3) and Brennan (1) are just sooooooo cute. Talking to them on the phone doesn't do them any justice. They are 21 months apart and they look like they could be twins.


So my friend Kate came over and we went out to breakfast all together. The place we ate at was wonderful! We then went to wal-mart and let the boys pick out a toy and Amanda got something for the baby on the way.



We then headed back here and the boys + Kate fell asleep in the car. Hoping they would take a nap (the boys) Amanda laid down with them and I went to relax myself. Well it didn't last that long, Colin got up looking for the dog! LOL


So we eventually went down on the golf cart and went to see Apple. I wanted to pick up an apple at the store and forgot. But she came up close to the fence and was very "social". Kate came over too and Colin went "I want my best friend to come see the best horse!" He and Brennan both bonded with Kate, especially Colin.



So after that we went to Kate's to go see the kitties, who went into hiding! So we sat out on the porch and chatted while of course the boys explored. Then we rushed back home to fix dinner and brownies for desert. I was going to help with getting a boys a bath, but Amanda wanted to get on the road. I felt bad for her having to leave, but the boys were really tired and it was better that they got home and slept in their own beds. ;)


So I'm exhausted!



No comments: