Monday, October 26, 2009

Charlotte Trip & West Side Story



Ko-Ko all dressed up in his Halloween costume! He's going as Tigger this year. He hates the costume. The poor thing.


So after being sick basically for 2 weeks, I had to pack up and go to Charlotte because my dad needed my room for the guests that were coming. I swear they were idiots not adding an extra room!


So what I thought was going to be a few day stay turned into a week's stay! Oh did I mention it went from summery weather to fall really quickly and I didn't have my coat?! I was glad I packed 2 sweatshirts. ;) hehehe


So to top that all off I got my monthly visitor before I left and I was also on the stupid antibiotics. ARG! Two weeks of that crap! I was so relieved that I didn't get a yeast infection, I can tell you that much.

So Ko-Ko was ecstatic to see me and spent the evenings with me upstairs, unless I needed a break from him. LOL He's a bundle full of energy! I tell you that much. So my uncle went fishing the weekend I was there. Which left me with my aunt and the dog. So Thursday was the only day she worked and we were going to watch Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice, she didn't even make it through Grey's! Snored through Private Practice! Ugh it made me so mad!

So that weekend we went to the mall and did whatever we wanted to. Sadly, my uncle's co-worker's dad fell and broke his hip while they were at the beach. But he had a replacement done and is doing well the last time I heard. I was so happy to get home on Friday night. I had Saturday to relax before Sunday's outting with Kate and her mom.


Ok I am getting "musical" since I met Kate. My list of musicals that I have seen has doubled, I think. LOL So Sunday went to see a local production of "West Side Story" at the Raleigh Theatre. Hah! Here's a shock, I had never seen this one! BUT this time I knew what it was about. Incase you don't know, its a modern day Romeo and Juliet story. Except of feuding families, its feuding gangs in New York. I enjoyed the show. The cast was great. I have no clue if its a touring group or what. It sounded more like a local production, but alot of the cast has already been on Broadway and are from North Carolina and such. There were kids in High School that were part of it. So it was good, yes. At the end when Andy is shot, Kate SCREAMED so loud that the whole place probably heard her! LOL I'd say her scream scared me more than the gunshot pop! LOL And she was the one that read the warning sign before we went into the theater...uh Kate!


So thats it. I have been working on this blog for 2 days. LOL :)

No comments: