Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Home From Ohio!



The one of many pictures I snapped of the cutest puppy! This is Angek, 4 months old. Isn't she cute?!


So I went to Ohio last Tuesday. I went for the most part to help my aunt out with Angel and also hang-out with my friends that I didn't get to see the last time I was there. =)


So before I forget this, Morgan I am NEVER EVER going on Top Thrill Dragster again!!!!!! That ride is at Cedar Point in Sandusky, and last summer I didn't get to ride it because it was pouring down rain the majority of the day and they didn't have the ride open. Well lucky me this time it was a beautiful day! ;) I went on this, and remind you this ride at its peak is 426 feet off the ground, not my idea of a roller coaster! Its one where it like where you go from 0-to whatever speed in seconds, its over before you know it. Well my friend and I sat and watched it a couple of times and it rolled backwards down off the hill the first time. Oh yeah, that was going to REALLY make me go on it! I even said I wasn't going on it, because knowing my luck that was going to happen to me! ;) I finally got in line for it, I had to face away from the track the entire time, cause it was making me sick to my stomach! This ride goes some-what upside down and all you had was a lap-bar! Ugh! I wasn't liking this at all. So we were strapped in and you go out of the ride-op area and you wait for a little bit and it does this countdown and then BOOM you are off before you know it you are back at the other end of the ride! But my stomach went from my stomach to my throat! It was too much for me, it scared the crap out of me, and once we hit the top of the hill I thought we were going back down backwards, but we made it! I dunno what happened, but I got sick after riding it.


Other than that, my trip to Cedar Point was great! :) The other rides I had no problems getting on! LOL My favorite ride there is still Magnum, that ride celebrated 20 years this summer. I rode it 10 years ago when it was 10 years old. Raptor is another favorite, the drop tower (both sides....one you shoot up and the other is like Superman at Six Flags), Mavarick we didn't get to go on last year and that was a fun one. It was just TTD that I got sick on. Weird....



So little Miss Angel is very adorable. :) She gets excited very easily and she actually peed on my dad when we first got to my aunt's! LOL She is full of energy and very loving. Except she BITES so hard when she plays. I was starting to call her "Mini Garby aka MG" after my aunt's (different one) dog that bit me when I was 4. She bit me pretty good too. But my aunt was having problems with her before I came, but she didn't have any escapes while I was there. I worked with her on sitting, shaking and speak on command, she did all 3 on command 2 times for each! LOL Leash walking, didn't go too well.


So I got some cute pictures of her for my aunt to have made and we had some made at Wal-Mart for her to send to family and such.



So while I was there, Bonita and I went to her Power Pilates class and some of the crap was like way-over-my-head and other stuff I knew all too well. ;) LOL I stayed in Ohio thinking she was coming back today for her visit, but she got sick with a sinus infection. So I was stuck. So my aunt was going to VA to help her daughter with her move and so we were able to make it so I caught a ride with her to VA and then my dad picked me up there and we came home. The funny part is, I travelled through 6 states to get home! Ohio, Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia, Pennslyvania and North Carolina!


So I am home! :) Happy to be home, too!

No comments: