Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!



Look I have reddening tomatoes!!!!!!! I have about 5 of them at the moment on the four plants. ;)


Happy Father's Day to all of the fathers out there. A special shout-out to my grandpa, dad and my brother who are all celebrating the day. My dad is watching golf and I am sure my grandpa is too. :) My brother got Gaia for part of the day.


So this weekend it was like near 100 on Saturday and in the 90's today with no relief insight. Well I take that back, today there was a breeze and when you got out of the pool, that air hit you right, it gave you a cold chill. If that is even possible! ;)


I could've just smacked Ashlyn for this today, but I was swimming around the pool and I swore I heard my name be called, but went under like seconds later and didn't hear it again. So I was being a motivator for my neighbor down the street and trying to get her to swim across the pool in one breath short-ways. ;) It was then I heard Morgan say my name, and I had water in my ears and there were a bunch of people there and so I couldn't hear her. She said she had heard about my belly-flop the other day and I was like Ashlyn you have a big mouth!!!! LOL (I know it was her that told Morgan, because Ashlyn was on the stand when I did it) So they were begging me to do one and I was like, omg I will, but Morgan was leaving in like minutes and its like something happens u have to jump in! ;) Well it HURT worse than the last time I did it. Ugh and plus like my chest smacked more than my stomach and I couldn't catch my breath at first and coughing makes me think to breath after I can.


Morgan I hope you went to your interview happy after that! ;)


So to top that off, I did something to my knee on the diving board too. Ugh I swear....it wasn't my day!


So thats it. Marci sorry I missed your call earlier.

No comments: