Friday, June 19, 2009

Here comes the heat!!!!!


Those are the plants from the seeds we planted way back when. Can't remember exactly when, but this has some beautiful flowers on it. :)

I am really beginning to HATE this time of the year already. Its already going to be near 100 this weekend! UNREAL! I remember that happening more in August in Ohio, here it comes in June!


I am really beginning to hate living in a small town. I am not going into detail about why, but it just pisses me off that everyone is so nosey around here about every little thing they here about you or some one else. Its none of their damn business for one thing. Ugh, another thing, if you are going repeat something, you need to get it right or say NOTHING!

So yesterday I saw a girl up at the pool that I haven't seen in a long time. Last thing I heard about her was that she was pregnant about to have a baby at any point. Well that was all true and I got to see pictures of the little baby! He's so cute!!!! =)


Oh yeah I forgot to mention in my last post, on my way back to NC, my aunt and I passed just southwest of Pittsburgh and I saw the exit to head toward Somerset, where the Flight 93 memorial is. Then looking at a map of where the plane crashed, was when I realized how close we were to it. We were stretched for time, but I was that close! Can you believe it?! Ugh! I will get there one of these days! LOL


Thats it! Till next time...

No comments: