Thursday, August 28, 2008

What a day....


There's another picture of KoKo...isn't he cute? How can you not love that face?

I am having too much fun showing off pictures of the new puppy, yes! SORRY!

Well little miss Gaia is now taking on the sport of gymnastics!!!!! :) She had her first class this week and get this its at my old gym and she will probably have my old coach too. ;) I am so excited for her to take it on! hehehe She's older than I was when I started, but she really wanted to do it. And she didn't just like it, she loved it!

So this week the weather has been leaving you guessing what it might do and yesterday and today were good days over all. Sunny and nice! Well today I was down at the pool till 7, had the pool to myself minus the 2 lifeguards. HAHAHA! So on my way home the golf cart started making this weird noise as I was going downhill. So I actually stopped first and let people pass me, and then I got to the bottom and it was still making that weird noise. Not caring I was at the bottom of the hill (where DUH you can't see me) I grabbed my phone and called home and said something was going on, and my dad was like we'll be there in a few. Well I hung up my cell phone and I heard a car coming by and I turned to tell them to keep going, well I looked to my left and there's one of the lifeguards! LOL Morgan was like whats wrong? I was like something is wrong with the golf cart and I said that it was making a weird noise. Well she went ahead of me and pulled off and came to see if there was something she could do, and she's like me don't know a thing about the stupid carts! LOL So she was like I have to get home, but you're ok and not hurt and you got ahold of some one? I was like yes and she left. (yes I know I didn't say thank you...THANKS MORGAN! ;) )

Of course going home, the damn thing didn't make that noise! UGH! But getting home the tires needed air in them and so then my dad took it out and said it was going better, so I drove it and it was alot better than it was before all of this! But ugh this is twice this year its done something funky with me! LOL

Well that was my wonderful day! LOL :p I wanted to post that picture of KoKo, if I can figure out how to get the pics off my phone to my computer I have more of him. :D '


Marci- I'm glad you are feeling better, sweetie! Keep your chin up and things will even out. :D


Cortney

No comments: