Monday, August 25, 2008

The summer is coming to an end....

There is KoKo (bottom) and Max (top) out shopping. KoKo is my aunt and uncle's new cocker spaniel and Max belongs to my aunt's co-worker's son. They are brothers, KoKo looks so tiny compared to Max, but aren't they cute?!

Wow how quickly the summer has passed. Seems like yesterday I was posting about going to Ohio and now here we are a week from Labor Day! Man this has been one busy summer and it has gone by so fast!

The beach was awesome! We had some great weather while we were there, we had like two storms and that was it, but never a complete wash-out. We went to Ripley's Aquarium, which was really neat. Its small, but it has a lot to see. We spent the mornings out in the water, swam at night and did stuff during the afternoon and ate dinner early in the evening so we could go back and swim or do whatever. I am not big about the beach, but I love going to Myrtle Beach. :)

So we got back from the beach and Gaia wanted to go swimming. It was funny, she was like is my lifeguard friend Megan (Morgan) going to be there? I didn't know for sure and the first thing that came out of her mouth walking up the sidewalk was "MEGAN IS HERE!" I was like who?! LOL Its like at least she has a name for her, LOL! But yeah its funny she claimed that a little girl made her eat a mushroom, which I doubt was true. When I talked to the girl's mom, she said that Gaia made her daughter eat one and its like it probably never happened, who knows.

The Olympics are over and all I can say to that is that the Chinese Gymnastics team were fake! They need to own up to lying about the girls ages and turn over the medals they won. I am tired of hearing about it and it's messed up! The girl that won gold on bars is one of those in question and she didn't deserve the gold medal at all! Don't get me started about that, but I am glad that they are over.

Well I am going to go here. The sun is trying to come out it looks like, we shall see. At least its warm! ;)

No comments: