Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Olympics So Far....


This is for Marci....there's Caroline sporting her red white and blue for the USA! ;)

I have been watching the Olympics from the start, but I have to say one thing, I really hope China isn't cheating and putting little girls on their team just because they have talent at a young age. Alot of people thing the gymnastics team (women) is consisted of girls under 15 years old. I believe it too, there is only one girl that is over 15/16 years old. Its not a good way to win a medal by cheating and I hope the truth comes out in some way and that if they did cheat, that they have to turn back over their gold medal.

Congrats to the US Men's Gymnastics team on winning their bronze medal! :) It was well earned and they proved being the underdogs, anything can happen!

I think its a jinx to be the reigning world champions going into the team finals for the US Women. In 2004, we were the reigning champion and still didn't win the gold. We had done so well until we hit balance beam, and there was hope when one of the Chinese fell on the balance beam. I felt so bad for Alicia after she fell on beam and then its like we can redeem ourselves on floor and Alicia fell again. :( I felt so bad for her. Thats all I can say there.


Well I am off here. Packing for the beach trip tomorrow! YAHOO! :o) Can't wait! Have a good weekend everyone! :)

1 comment:

Marci said...

Caroline looks so cute :)