Monday, May 3, 2010

Tomorrow is less than a day away!

< Planted these during the week. They aren't suppose to come back, but have in the front yard and one set came back from last year. :)


Ok this weekend was so slow for me! Saturday I woke up at 7:30 and I swear the next time I saw a clock I thought it would be 5:00 and it was 2:00! Oy! Just a slow day and it was like gawd is this a sign of what the next days were going to be like?


My dad's golfing buddy and his wife came in to spend the night Saturday before going to Myrtle Beach. :D (wish I was going there) So Sunday we got up and went to Waffle House for breakfast and I have to say I love that we have one of those nearby! :) Basically spend Sunday's eating breakfast there now a days! :)


Picked up so seeds to plant in the backyard too. None of the seeds we planted last year have really come up, so we are taking 50 on this one! The plants we buy to put in the ground are just as bad! Hahaha I do not have a green thumb, that I can say! The only ones that are coming up it seems like are the Columbine's I planted last year on 4/20, which was the 10th anniversary of the Columbine HS massacre. Planted more of those yesterday to see if they would come up in a different spot. ;)


Friday I started to do my Wii Active again and I swear the lower part of my body is still sore! Ugh! I need to get back into the habit of doing it again, cause its too hot to walk now. =/ No excuse, but still.


TOMORROW IS WICKED!!!!!! Can you tell how excited I am?! ;) I am so excited to see this touring company again. They are an amazingly group of talented people! So many new faces to see, too. While I will NOT be disappointed to see Anne Brummel as Elphaba or Christine Dwyer at that, I am really hoping to catch Vicki Noon and Natalie Daradich together. :D I have heard nothing but wonderful things about them and want to experience it all. ;)


So tomorrow too I am hoping to meet up with Lindsey. Hoping to get to DPAC in time to help her with the lottery before the show. :) It all depends if we get there before 5:00! ;) Eatting dinner at the Mellow Mushroom and then heading back to see the show! :)


Anyone know a good way to get DUST off of black pants?! UGH! I thought washing them would do the trick, but apparently not! Why me?!


Next blog will be all about Wicked!!!! :)

No comments: