Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Moon and Wicked

< I finished 2 books in a matter of days. I can't remember the last time I did that. =O


I hate to say it that I am HOOKED to the Twilight series. I read Twilight and New Moon in a matter of days and now on Eclipse, the 3rd in the series. I am trying to slow down so I can save something to keep my mind busy, but oh well. I told my friend Annie I probably have all 4 read by the time she saw me again. Hahaha!


So New Moon was very slow and hard to get into for me. I was upset that Edward left and yeah you learn about Jacob's history and such. Its weird, but it was good. I am anxious to see the movie at the moment! ;)


So anyways on to the next set of set of news. We finally ordered our tickets to go see "Wicked!" Finally! hahaha Well they just went on sale last week, but its been anxious awaiting event for me. So my friend Kate and her mom and I are going to see the show on May 4th. I am estatic! :D My friend Annie may come down and go also, I hope so. :)


So thats it. Later!

No comments: