Friday, January 29, 2010

Freak Winter Storm....


< The 2010 January FREAK snow storm coming in this weekend!!!


I am hating the ever so jumping temperatures!!!! It was 60 last weekend and we had a tornado watch! This weekend, we are under a Winter Storm Warning and we could see ice accumulation to where it could cause downed power lines and power outtages. We also on the UPSIDE could see 3-5 inches of snow. I rather see the 3-5 inches of snow over the ice! ARG!!!!!!!!


So this brings back memories of the last big FREAK storm of last year. Its funny, the Wicked tour is in Greenville, SC and they are suppose to see snow and ice down there, when Rent was here last year, we had the freak storm. Its like a yearly tradition when a touring company comes through now. hahaha =p I guess looking forward to May and knowing it will be 80 when they fly on through Durham, I kind of jinxed it. I e-mailed the stand-by for Elphaba over the weekend and I was totally blown away by her voice and had mentioned the snow storm. Then this week I heard on the radio about the show in Greenville and now this winter storm, its like oops I jinxed it saying they could look forward to 80 degree weather when they come here.


Oh well, if the power goes out, it will give me the excuse to read and finish it too, "Breaking Dawn." I am about 1/4 of the way through it, I am trying to slow down a little on it, but its hard cause its getting good. ;)


Anyways I am off here. I am going to go walk and enjoy the sun while its shining.

No comments: