Friday, December 11, 2009

Duggar Family Welcome Baby #19!


I want to congratulate Jim Bob and their family on baby #19 who arrived by emergency c-section yesterday evening.

Josie Brooklyn Duggar wasn't due until March 18, but came into the world 14 weeks premature after Michelle was admitted to the hospital over the weekend for gallstones. Apparently she also suffered from a condition called pre-eclampsia where her blood pressure was higher than normal.

Why would I post about this? I have been a loyal watcher of this family since they were on TV back when they had 14 and were adding a new addition. I love watching their show and to me unlike the Gosselin family, they haven't let the TV cameras and being in the spotlight change who they are.


The 18 kids names all start with the letter J; Joshua, Jana, John-David, Jill, Jessa, Jinger, Joseph, Josiah, Joy-Anna, Jedidiah, Jeremiah, Jason, James, Justin, Jackson, Johannah, Jennifer & Jordyn-Grace. And no I didn't copy and paste that. ;) This includes 2 sets of twins.


I wish Michelle a quick and speedy recovery from the birth and her gallstones. I will pray for Josie and that she continues to do well and is home soon.

No comments: