Monday, November 16, 2009

MIA....Sorry!


Its November and pretty soon all of us who celebrate Christmas will be putting up these things.

I love but hate this time of the year. I hate how still in North Carolina the weather is 60's and sometimes 70's, when it should be getting colder. We did have a cold spell last week, but it was raining and we had a HURRICANE along with the back end of a NOREASTER! Ok! This would've been great if it had snowed, cause we got 6 inches of rain, that equals how much snow????? I WOULD HAVE LOVED IT!!!!!!!

I have started the process of getting stuff together for gifts for people. I made 2 blankets for 2 people. I swear at the moment, the animals will be the easiest ones to shop for and even that list has grown....Sadie, Ko-Ko, Angel, Tilly, Violet....etc! Cats and dogs!

So this year I have made the little gift tags for my mom and some other people. I was planning to make them anyway, but at Project Linus 2 weeks ago, we were making them and I was shown how to do them and cut the paper myself. :) I was excited when I got home and started working on it. I have probably made about 100, and now making the ones for my gifts.


As for my Christmas cards, they are still in boxes still waiting to be completed. Ugh! I do a card exchange on a message board and never know how many I will need to do and its just MAKING them that becomes a chore this time of the year. Especially when I bought them back last month! LOL


So anyways thats it for now. Marci I found the perfect Hanukkah card for you! :) So thats it. Looking forward to Thanksgiving next week. Yum! TURKEY! GOBBLE GOBBLE!!!!

No comments: