Monday, November 23, 2009

How many more shopping days?!


Little Caroline dressed up for the winter days and nights. ;)

33 days left until Christmas! Yikes! I dunno how many more I have to get Marci's Hanukkah gift to her. Hum....I know I hope to get the shopping done tomorrow. :)

So Thanksgiving is on Thursday and so what is going on other than stuffing my face, I dunno. :) I do know I am probably going to stay the night on Wednesday so I don't have to get up at the butt crack of dawn on Thursday to go back to Charlotte. Arg! When the hell will we ever eat at home?


Friday I am planning to go paint pottery and take full advantage of the 15-40% off they are offering on each thing you do. I already have a 15% thingy to use, but I plan to do something for some one for Christmas. I dunno yet. :) I can't find anyone to go with me, so it looks like it will be a trip alone sort of deal. :(


So that's it. I am off here. Congrats Marci on completing your marathon!

No comments: