Monday, September 28, 2009

I've been an aunt 8 years tomorrow!!



8 years ago today....this cute little girl was about to be born.


Gaia Vaisya was born 9/29/01 at 5:35am (MT) weighing 7lb 2oz and 19 inches long in the beautiful state of Colorado.



I still remember the phone call from my brother that morning wondering why he was calling at 8:00 and it didn't click that the baby was born until he told me I had niece, or was it my parents that told me that??



In the past month, she has lost 3 teeth as you can see via this picture. Something that I didn't think was ever going to happen. Of course her daddy had problems loosing his teeth, but hopefully she will continue loosing them on her own. ;)


I have loved the past 8 years of spoiling this little girl and looking forward to celebrating her 8th birthday with her this weekend! =o)

No comments: