Sunday, August 2, 2009

One week from today!!!


One week from today, I will be located at the picture on the left hand side of this text! I CAN NOT WAIT FOR IT!!!!!!!

So this weekend was boring. I am happy to say that my friend; Anna; is doing better. She is one of the many out there that have been struck down with H1N1 flu virus. Amanda did go see Rent for all of us though, so thank you for that Amanda! :) I can't wait to hear about it, cause I have YET to hear from her! LOL

So this weekend in NC it rained on and off Friday till today. Well yesterday it got nice in the afternoon and I drove down to the pool, and found no cars in the parking lot and turned around and came home. (No Joke) They were open, as I found out later, but lol minus 2 umbrellas being up, it didn't look like it. Oh well, don't even bother asking what I did yesterday either other than trying to get into Prisoner of Azkaban. No way, minus a miracle, will I have it done before we go to the beach. LOL

Oh so we are the family that NEVER gets anything or wins anything. Well we had a coupon from Stein Mart and my dad scratched it off and we had a 50% total purchase $300 and under. Well the moron wasn't suppose to scratch it off, but lucky us they gave us the discount. LOL We did make use of that coupon! LOL We got the one 50% off coupon that they gave out! So what were the chances?! LOL

Oh I have my parents talked into doing this.....we're going out to Phoenix to go see Kristi Yamaguchi Friends & Family this fall!!!!!!!! :) NO JOKE! I am so fricken excited too because the Backstreet Boys are performing also!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!! My dad was like I don't want to see her skate, she probably can't! I was like, yeah dad she's just a World and Olympic Champion for no good reason! :rolls eyes: October 23, 2009 I will be there!!!!!!! Woohoo! Plus I've never been to Phoenix....


So thats it. I can't wait for the beach this coming Sunday! Later!

No comments: